4 jul 2011

barcelona, the place to be

Photo diary from the four days I spent in Barcelona before going to Menorca. I had the chance to go to the Sonar, a music festival that took place in the MACBA (the contemporary art museum). What I liked the most were my walks around the city, starting to experiment what my life will be like in a few months.


























Can't wait to live in the City.


Hope you are having a great time, now I'm in Gstaad (Switzerland) for 2 weeks and then I will finally be able to go to my favourite place in the world- Portocolom!

Isabel will be in the USA till end of July, lucky girl!


xxx, T

5 comentarios:

Aida dijo...

Gracias bonita! Me encanta la segunda foto, no se porque! Te vere en el mercadillo este sabado?
xxx

Reptilia dijo...

Me gustan mucho las fotos! Espero que te lo hayas pasado muy muy bien!
Mi verano muy bien, disfrutando de mis amigas y mucha playita!

Espero que tengas muy buenas vacaciones!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xx

CUP OF COUPLE dijo...

que fotazas! me encantan!

G

MeryMeli dijo...

Me han encantado las fotos!!!
Fdo: otra amante de Barcelona ;)
Te sigo! Muak

http://bimbaymery.blogspot.com

Ana Núñez dijo...

sí, vuestra ciudad es preciosa, estoy deseando volver; y lo mismo me pasa con Barcelona, de la que no me canso nunca.
Un besito desde entre-tenerte