9 feb 2011

So uninspired, so sick and tired

"My bed", by Tracey Emin


I'm stuck in bed since Sunday, I just went out in order to visit the doctor. I can't stand it any more, I'm starting to miss school -no way!-, I mean, I wanna get out of here and be able to survive without having kleenex around me.
I've had a terrible headache that made me unable to watch movies, read, STUDY, etc. But now I feel much better so, what's better than waking up with no-alarm clock, having your breakfast in bed and watching your favourite film ever? In my case, it's Breakfast at Tiffany's. I've seen it so many times that I know all the dialogues, but I never get tired of it. That's what usually happens with the classics.





















T.

5 comentarios:

Marina C. dijo...

Me gusta la entrada de hoy chicas!
desayuno con diamantes siempre ha sido una de mis pelis prefes, y audrey es tan guapa y tiene una elegancia... buah



xx

zs closet dijo...

Esta mujer me inspira muchisimo, sobre todo en esta peli!me encanta la entrada!besoosss!!

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Eli dijo...

Love this too much!

Anónimo dijo...

Amo a Audrey :) me encanta os sigo.

Inés dijo...

Gracias por seguirme chicas!!!! Me EN-CAN-TAN las fotos de Desayuno con Diamantes. Os sigo tambien :) Un besito!