24 ene 2011

Dog days are over






T-shirt from H&M, shorts from Levi's, sunnies from RayBan and belt from Sessun.

It's being so cold here that I just can think about Spring, Summer and sunny days. I must say I prefer Winter than Summer, but this cold... it's hard to handle, even more when you have lovely exams. I can't imagine myself living in another country where the temperatures are below 0 degrees!! That's what happens when you are used to the Mediterranean weather.

So I'm posting pictures from this Summer, I miss my tan... and HOLIDAYS!

And I'm also posting my favourite song of the Summer (how I wish Florence Welch would come to Spain and I could see her live!!!)



T.

3 comentarios:

Manuela dijo...

siiiii q s evaya ya este frio x dioooosss jeje besos guapa

elpatiodemanuela.blogspot.com

Eugenia G. dijo...

La segunda foto es flipante, parece de revista y todo. Y sí, yo también prefiero el frío al calor, pero echo de menos no tener que llevar cuatro cazadoras y quince chaquetas a clase para evitar morirme de frío.

julia louise dijo...

ahh-wesome photos<3 i like your rings :)

http://julia-louise.blogspot.com